Note with recent changes in the immigration laws it may take longer to apply for a visitor visa. We encourage you to register for FABTECH, get your letter (visa letter of invitation request is part of the online FABTECH registration process) and make your appointment for a visa interview with your embassy as soon as possible.
There are a number of items required of all visa applicants, including the following:
- Payment of a nonrefundable application fee.
- Visa form completed and signed. Blank forms are available free of charge at all U.S. consular offices, online at http://evisaforms.state.gov, or by autofax at +1 (202)-647-3000.
- Valid passport for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant’s intended period of stay in the United States. If more than one person is included in the passport, each person desiring a visa must make an application.
- Two photographs, two inches square (37×37 mm) for each applicant, showing full face, without head covering, against a light background.
- Support materials indicating the purpose of the visit, that the applicant plans to remain in the United States only for a specific, limited period of time, and that they have a residence outside the United States as well as family, business interests or investments that will insure their return to their country of origin at the conclusion of the visit.
Visa Letter Request
Due to Visa processing time required by the United States embassy facilities, we recommend that individuals build in ample time before their planned travel date.
Attendees: You must first register to attend FABTECH before a visa letter request can be processed. Once registered, the option to request the visa letter will be available within the Attendee registration process.